Book Andrew for your next event:
He Inspires and Entertains…
Andrew Matthews empowers audiences in 25 countries to enjoy their life and work.
Andrew has addressed over 1,000 international corporations.
He presents to conferences, in schools, on cruise ships and in prisons!
Andrew’s international clients include HSBC, Shell, Toshiba, McDonald’s, Pfizer, Lenovo, Walmart and Honda.
See 2 min. video
We have talked about it ever since!McDonald's
The best speaker we have ever had!Garage World
If our teaching could be so effective, it would be incredible!Department of Surgery
Highlight of the conference!Australian Stock Exchange
A wonderful experience!Energex
The highlight of our conference!MERCK
Your presentations were the highlight of the conference!Society of Oto-Laryngology
Your session rated #1!The Australian Franchising Conference
The feedback has been fantastic!Toshiba
Andrew speaks to governments. He has spoken to over 300 schools and universities.
He also presents in Mandarin.
Andrew regularly works with translators in Japan, Korea, Vietnam and Thailand and Mexico.
Andrew has shared the stage with world famous speakers like Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Dr Robert Schuller, Tom Hopkins, Les Brown, Dr Jane Goodall, Mark Victor Hansen, Robert Kiyosaki and Nick Vujicic.
Do you need a speaker with an inspiring message, an international reputation and the skills to entertain ANY audience?
Hand the mike to Andrew Matthews.
Andrew Matthews’ Clients Include:
- Coca Cola
- BHP Billiton
- P&O Resorts
- Commonwealth Bank
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Alliance
- Great Eastern
- National Mutual
- Mercantile Mutual Life
- Direct Selling Association of Australia
- Beds R Us
- Executive Assistant Network
- American Eagle Insurance
- Hoechst Marion Roussel
- LJ Hooker
- Flight Centre, Australia
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- The Australian Institute of Financial Services
- The Royal Australian Navy
- The Singapore Police Force
- The Singapore Ministry of Education
- The Health and Science Authority, Singapore
- The Hong Kong Ministry of Education and Manpower
- The ACT Department of Education
- The World Meetings and Incentives Conference, Tokyo
- The Asian Tourism Conference, Bangkok
- The Asian HR Summit, Singapore
- The National Achievers Congress: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Manila, Jakarta, London, Dubai.