Adelaide Conference Destination
Population: 1.2 million
What’s wonderful about Adelaide? Adelaide enjoys a sunny Mediterranean climate, beautiful beaches and world class restaurants.
The city is ringed by beautiful park lands. The airport is within ten minutes of the CBD.
Adelaide is surrounded by world-famous wineries.
Adelaide is an arts capital – home to the biennial Festival of Arts and home to a great many writers, musicians and painters.
The world-class Adelaide Convention Centre opened in 1987 and continues to expand and improve.
Other popular conference venues are:
The Grand Hyatt on North Terrace
The Hilton on Victoria Square
The Grand in Glenelg
Bestselling author and conference speaker Andrew Matthews is a regular presenter at Adelaide conferences and events.
See here for more information on Andrew’s presentations:
- Adelaide Inspirational Speaker
- Adelaide Financial Conferences Guest Speaker
- Medical Conventions Keynote Speaker Adelaide
- Adelaide Pharmaceutical Conferences Public Speaker
- Adelaide Retail Conferences and Conventions Corporate Motivational Speaker
- Adelaide Government Conferences Motivational Speaker
- Adelaide Schools and Universities Educational Speaker